Google Search

Thursday 1 November 2012

DrobeStudio JOBS!

Right guys.......i know i told you i would put up the jobs and a bit about them but firs i just want to get the sort of number of people who might wanna do something.
So just like this, re share it, message me, do whatever to let me know if youre interested.  :)


I would like a new admin on my DrobeStudio Facebook Page.  You would have to work closely with me and follow my rules, but you will help me run the page.

I would like a DrobeStudio Blogger.  This will be blogging about bullying and what DrobeStudio are doing as well as what others are doing.  Again you would have to work quite closely with me, but i will set you up with a blogger site.

I would also like another blogger.  But this one rather than it being focused on one thing like th bullying one, i would like this one to be about general things happening within DrobeStudio but also about the UK music scene in general.  Again, you would have to work fairly closely with me to know what is going on within the studio but the rest would be a little bit of research work perhaps.  I will set you up with your own blogger site.


I am working with my designer at the moment on building my website back up.  When i have this all completed, we should hopefully be able to run all of the above things from one place.  Or at least have feeds going to them.  :)

I can have more than one blogger for bullying and more than one for general stuff, but only one new page admin.

All of the above jobs, at the moment, will be voluntary, but if you can help me with the expansion of DrobeStudio and you can show me you can put the work in, there may be a serous possibility of a job if i can start to get my music and things selling.

It doesnt matter if you live near me or quite far away, we can communicate through email.

If youre interested please let me know.  You can start ASAP.  :)

Email me - bpi@drobestudio.com

Thanks guys.

Ben - DrobeStudio.

No comments:

Post a Comment