Google Search

Friday 2 November 2012

Developments.

DrobeStudio is growing everyday.  As some of you may have seen the other day i posted some small jobs.

Got quite a good response with people liking the post but nobody messaging me or asking about what they could do to help.

But, Mr Bob Golden messaged me.  He described me as a huge inspiration for him and although he has been going through a bit of a bad time lately, he said i brightened his day and made him feel very happy again.

I have now made Bob my new page admin.  He said he feels so proud to be doing this for me.  You see, as Bob has been having a few problems lately, it means he wont be able to go back to work for a while.  Its not my place to tell you whats wrong with Bob, but if he wants to tell you im sure he will.  He has told me i have given him a new lease of life, a new purpose.  Bob will be posting on the DrobeStudio page and helping me manage it, freeing me up a bit of time to concentrate more on my music and music videos for you guys.

Please support Bob in his new role and welcome him to my page.

Thank you.

Ben - DrobeStudio.

No comments:

Post a Comment