Google Search

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Papers/Schools - AntiBullying

Hi guys! How are you all?

I put out a little comment this morning about some exciting new developments. :)
If you didn't see, have a quick read of this.

Basically, to try and get the anti-bullying album the audience it deserves I have been working hard behind the scenes, not only on writing songs, recording and organising everyone, I have also been emailing a lot of different people to try and get a little bit of publicity behind my project.
I will be featuring in the Bournemouth Echo, The News and I will also be holding an assembly at Crookhorn School. As well as holding an assembly in front of the whole school - about 1000 people - I will also hopefully be working in a few of their music classes, showing the kids what it is I do, how I make my music, put it together and write a song to go with it. Hopefully giving them something positive to concentrate on.
There's a lot more people I still want to email but for now I think I have managed to achieve quite a lot. Hopefully you'll all support the hard work I have put in by downloading the album. It will be free. :)

Thank you for reading.


Cheers guys.
Ben - DrobeStudio.

No comments:

Post a Comment