Google Search

Saturday 27 October 2012

Anti-Bullying Album

Hi guys.
It's been a long time since I've written anything on here - been so busy!
My Anti-bullying mixtape/album is going well. Will definately be ready for its release at the start of anti-bullying week. So far, it has 12 tracks on it. All sounding really good with a lot of effort been put in!
I said a while back I was going to try and make a video to one of the songs and release it the same time. But as a little thank you to you all for following me and also fighting with me for this good cause, I've finished and completely edited one of the songs and made a video for it now. :)
The song is called 'Start Talking Little Man' and if you go on my Facebook page you will find links for it to have a look.
Hope you enjoy it for now and the album is going to be brilliant.
As always, the album will be FREE to download. :)

Enjoy guys!

Ben - DrobeStudio.
'Making Music Matter'

No comments:

Post a Comment