Google Search

Wednesday 17 October 2012

NEW!

Hi guys!
Its been a while since i wrote anything so i thought i would do it now.  :)

So, a lot of things are new for me right now..........
Ive been getting a lot of support lately for what i have already achieved and what i am working to achieve.  As most of you know, right now i am putting together this new mixtape featuring many different artists to help try and raise awareness against bullying.  That is new for me for a start as i have never in the past had anyone thats actually wanted to work with me!
As ive said already, ive been getting a lot of support too, a lot more likes on my Facebook page and a few extra followers on Twitter.  Ive been building them up now for the past two years and it seems to finally be taking off a little bit.  Its hard to come to terms with sometimes when i sit down and think about where ive come from and what i have built DrobeStudio up to become by myself.
Its so nice to recieve messages from people ive never even met saying what a good job im doing and how they love my music that im making.  I know ive said that all my music goes out for free and that one day i would love to start getting paid for some of it so i can turn this into a proper career as its what i really want to do.  But for now, whilst people are still getting to know me, the messages and the extra likes im getting on my pages are enough to keep me going.  :)

Something else thats new as well.............as i said ive been working so hard over the past two years to try and build something and make something of DrobeStudio.  During that time i have been trying so hard to get a new microphone, as i have to admit, the one i was using isnt really made for the stuff i have been using it for!  But it worked, so why get rid of it?  The pop guard i was using as well was actually hand made by me out of two bits of wood and some old tights!  But again, it worked, so why get rid of it?
Well today i have finally been able to get my brand new professional microphone and a brand new pop guard!  It actually looks professional now!  I cant wait to use it in the morning when i continue my recording for the new mixtape.  :)
I wont be getting rid of the old things though.  The microphone will kept as a spare and i am thinking of framing my pop guard i made and putting on the wall in my studio, just to remind me of how far ive come.

Tomorrow will be another new experience for me too as i am travelling out of the confines of the studio to go and record some people that are featuring on my mixtape.  I have never done that before as i have never had anyone thats wanted to be involved.  But at least i have my nice new microphone to take with me.  :)

Theres a lot going on right now within the studio and beyond, i hope you all keep checking in and keep sending me your messages and comments.  It really helps me.  I will always reply too. :)

Thank you all.
Dont forget, keep sharing my page for me as i will keep checking between now and anti-bullying week and the top ten sharers will receive a signed copy of the new mixtape on CD with front and back covers.  The lot!  Whereas everyone else will be downloading it.  :)
Heres the link - http://www.facebook.com/pages/DrobeStudio-Standing-Up-Against-Bullying/236467859718885?ref=hl

Thank you so much everyone!

Keep following and ill keep making a stand through music!

Ben - DrobeStudio.
"Making Music Matter"

No comments:

Post a Comment