Google Search

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Loving the fact my new video has got so many views. Thank you all!

As far as the #DSProject goes, I have started work! I've written the intro, I've got a few beats to work to and a few ideas for songs! This is going to be wicked. I just hope that other people have the same enthusiasm as I do. This is a big cause to stand up for and I would love it if people showed their support. Any way you can. :)
I've sent messages out to see which people are actually serious about doing it with me and being on the songs. Only because I don't want to waste any time on things that won't need doing in the end. Plus then I can make what I have extra special.
As I've already said, I will be selling the finished mixtape. It would be great if you could buy it, not only to support me and the other artists but all the money will go to an anti bullying charity so you will be supporting that too.

I have also released #DSProject Tshirts, long sleeved tops and hoodies. Just go to www.spreadshirt.drobestudio.co.uk

Cheers guys.
Please keep sharing.

Ben - DrobeStudio.
"Supporting anti bullying week through music."

No comments:

Post a Comment