Google Search

Thursday 4 October 2012

Anti-bullying.

Enjoyed the productive day in the studio today!
It's gone really well, there are now three tracks recorded! The beats sound wicked, thanks to Chill from beatbulletin.com
More will be produced by me, it just saves a lot of time when other people contribute!
Momo has featured on one track already, that needs some final editing so it is 100% ready to go. I have recorded a track as well, sounds awesome! I've also got the intro done.
There is a track coming soon from Ricky which I will be featuring on, sent him the beat this morning so hopefully that will be ready soon!
Versatile also has his beat now so as soon as he can get to the studio that will be under way! Both Ricky and versatile have both expressed a keen interest to do a couple of tracks which is really good! Got some more coming from female singers too. It's going well.
I will be firing out some emails later too as I have been researching some celebrities who stand up against bullying as well. It won't hurt to try and get their support.
If you're optimistic about your dreams, then no matter what you achieve you will always do more than what you thought you couldn't.

Keep supporting guys. Can't wait to release this now!

Hope I've got all your support.

Ben - DrobeStudio.
"Making Music Matter"

No comments:

Post a Comment