Google Search

Sunday 30 September 2012

CHARITY......

I have decided, with my #DSProject, when it has all been completed (hopefully in time for anti-bullying week) I will be releasing it as a paid download, possibly through itunes, possibly through another source.  I would be really grateful if you would purchase it, not only to support all the hard work i will have done to do it but also all the other people that get involved.  Not only that, but i will also be donating all the money raised from it to an anti-bullying charity.  So if you know of any good ones, let me know, otherwise i will pick one.
This is a good cause to be involved with, its still not too late to join my growing numbers of people.  Work starting tomorrow for me.  Beats to make, songs to write, recording to be done and then all the editing at the end.
Show your support just by sharing.  :)

Thank you.
And remember, all money raised from this will go to charity.

Cheers guys.

Ben - DrobeStudio.
"Making Music Matter"

No comments:

Post a Comment