Google Search

Tuesday 9 October 2012

New bits!

Hi guys.

If you've not been on my blog for a little while, I've added some new buttons to it.
You can click from my blog and it will go directly to my Facebook page - DrobeStudio-Standing Up Against bullying.

I now know what I want to do with DrobeStudio and what I want it to become. I have set new goals for myself, so there will be a few changes, but not major ones. :)

There will be more music and a lot more videos on my YouTube. After the response I got from my first ever video, ill definately be making more for you guys! The response has been great to say the least!

Another little development has happened today with my project and I am so happy right now! Got a few phone calls to make in the morning and a possible meeting to go to but that's all I'm going to say for now!

Please keep checking my blog for updates, click on my new buttons and please come and like my page. There is a lot of interest in me and what I'm doing right now.
There's more to tell you though, so watch this space guys. :)

Good things are happening with the fight against bullying, with my music and with DrobeStudio.

Thanks a lot for your support, to those of you who have newly liked my page, and those of you who have been here since the beginning! You've all played a part.

Big respect to you guys.

Ben - DrobeStudio.
"Making Music Matter"
Standing Up Against Bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment