Google Search

Saturday 29 September 2012

iMovie

What's happening guys?!

So I have finally got round to making an Official Music Video for the song 'Set Me Free' after a lot of you asked me when I would be making a video. I got a lot of downloads and a lot of views for this song. But I thought I would make a proper video anyway and keep my promise! :)

But, after making my video and editing it and getting all ready to upload to YouTube for you guys, my MacBook has decided to be an absolute pain and not let me do it! I used iMovie this time as I had it there already and it was just easier.
Who else has had issues with it? It gets about half way through the upload and either shows an error code - 108 or just closes down! Every single time!
It is so annoying as I am really proud of this video!
I will hopefully be sorting it out tomorrow after downloading some new software to upload it through that. I hope you all like it when it comes out.

Sorry it's taking longer than I thought. Not long now guys.

Ben - DrobeStudio.
"Making Music Matter"
#DSProject

No comments:

Post a Comment