Google Search

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Charities/Bullying

I'm calling out to you guys as I am really busy right now. As well as doing my actual job, I'm starting this anti bullying project up as you know.
Just today, I've had another three people say they wanna be involved now. Total so far there are 8 people who are going to be featuring or doing they're own songs for my mixtape. I can't wait.
But, I want to find radio stations, anti bullying charities, youth charities, music charities and organisations like these. I want to get them involved. Kind of a backing for the work, someone to promote better than I can when it's all done. Also thinking about emailing the local paper too.
Although I have contacts in the US that I could ask to help, I want to keep this purely to a UK thing. Not only standing up for people who have been bullied but also representing UK music and talent unheard of yet.
A few of the people who are interested haven't ever written a song before or made any music. That will be a challenge for me but I won't turn them away. They see the potential in the project an the potential in me. With my help and some of the other artists, we will get this done by the deadline.

I'm still trying to work out what I'm going to do with it when it's released which is why I want to get in touch with all these people so everyone knows what I'm trying to do.

Can't wait to see what it turns out like. Exciting times!

Again, if you read this and think you want to get involved in any way, or you know someone that could help me with exposure, please get in touch.

Thank you for you help.

Ben - DrobeStudio.
"Making Music Matter"

No comments:

Post a Comment